Wednesday, April 9, 2014

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook

Can't Find My Czechbook was released by OPI as part of its Euro Centrale collection for spring 2013. It's a medium-light clean aqua blue creme, a creamy robin's egg or swimming pool blue. I've read many reviews that call it dusty, but it doesn't really seem very dusty to me. Maybe that's because in this house everything is dusty so this looks nice and clean in comparison. Just kidding... maybe not!

Application was ok. The consistency of Can't Find My Czechbook is very thin and fluid and I did have some issues with it pooling at my cuticles but that could be user error. Pigmentation is ok too, a bit streaky on the first coat but evened up nicely at two and I could have left it at that were it not for my eternal quest to even out coverage over my nail ridges. So I ended up doing three coats and it turned out very nicely. Can't Find My Czechbook dries naturally in good time to a glossy finish.

Photos show three coats of Can't Find My Czechbook over treatment and basecoat with a topcoat of HK Girl.


OPI Can't Find My Czechbook


OPI Can't Find My Czechbook


OPI Can't Find My Czechbook


OPI Can't Find My Czechbook


OPI Can't Find My Czechbook


OPI Can't Find My Czechbook


OPI Can't Find My Czechbook


OPI Can't Find My Czechbook


OPI Can't Find My Czechbook

I love this happy aqua, it's a sweet cheerful color, looks great on the nail and lifts my spirits. My photos are pretty true to what it's like in person, perhaps a shade lighter. Can't Find My Czechbook is not a pastel. As Mary from Swatch and Learn says, "it's got more guts than a pastel." *lol* She's right, of course.

love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment