Tuesday, February 11, 2014

OPI Suzi's Hungary Again

Suzi's Hungary Again was released by OPI as part of its Euro Centrale collection for spring/summer 2013. It's a vivid warm watermelon pink with aspirations to coral and reminds me a lot of Zoya Lo. I understand from what I've read that it contains pearly ultrafine shimmers and I've seen photos where these shimmers actually show (as in this review by Vampy Varnish), but I'll be darned if I can see it on my nails. I don't miss it, this color is scrumptious just as it is.

Application was a little bit of a let down. Suzi's Hungary Again has a sheer formula with a thin consistency that does not take well to the uneven nail bed. I had visible sheerness over my nail ridges at two coats and still at three they are quite visible but at least they don't show through the polish. It applied well otherwise, goes on in thin coats and was very easy to control. Suzi's Hungary Again dries naturally in good time to a lovely glossy finish.

Photos show three coats of Suzi's Hungary Again over Seche Rebuild treatment and Butter London Nail Foundation basecoat. My camera has issues with pinks of this vibrancy and refused to take color accurate photos anywhere but in the shade.


OPI Suzi's Hungary Again


OPI Suzi's Hungary Again


OPI Suzi's Hungary Again


OPI Suzi's Hungary Again


OPI Suzi's Hungary Again


OPI Suzi's Hungary Again


OPI Suzi's Hungary Again


OPI Suzi's Hungary Again


OPI Suzi's Hungary Again


OPI Suzi's Hungary Again

Something about vibrant warm pinks like this just make me love them. So playful and sassy! This one would be very sweet for a Valentine's Day manicure!

love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment