Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nail Polish in Your House

I had a fabulous time visiting you, Eleanor! I wish John could watch Shaun the Sheep, he would love that show.

Next time I visit, we'll have to make a nail polish post together, with pictures of both of our manicures. In the meantime I thought I would make a post full of pictures I took of the polishes that I wore while I was at your house.

I don't remember exactly what base and top coats I used on all of these, but you know I used them because I always do. Here we go...

Darling Diva B------ (bad word! *lol*) Have Birthdays and Sation Of Corset I'll Call You

Darling Diva B------ Have Birthdays over Sation Of Corset I'll Call You


Darling Diva B------ Have Birthdays over Sation Of Corset I'll Call You


Barielle Grape Escape and Hare Polish Amethystos


Hare Polish Amethystos over Barielle Grape Escape


Hare Polish Amethystos over Barielle Grape Escape


Zoya Tracie


Zoya Tracie


Zoya Tracie


Zoya Tracie and Hare Polish Dauphine of Decadence


Hare Polish Dauphine of Decadence over Zoya Tracie


Hare Polish Dauphine of Decadence over Zoya Tracie


Glitter Gal Marine Blue


Glitter Gal Marine Blue -- holo, hello!


Glitter Gal Marine Blue -- "the claw"


Orly Terracotta -- got this one when we went to Sally's Beauty Supply, remember?


Orly Terracotta


Orly Terracotta


Essie Shine of the Times over Zoya Chyna


Essie Shine of the Times over Zoya Chyna

There you go, a bunch of polish pictures. I wish I'd taken more pictures of people, like YOU for example. Next time! Next time we'll have to do a fashion show or something. Like, we could think up a theme and pick out some outfits that go with the theme. Then you could model the outfits so I could photograph them. And then we could do something cool with the pictures, like make a look book or a slideshow. I wonder if I could make a slideshow on your old computer, hmm... I wish I had a mac laptop that I could bring with me because I know how to do a slideshow on a mac. With music to go with it, even! How cool would THAT be, eh? Deeply cool.

Well, it's time for me to make like a tree and LEAF. *haha* Remember to feed your furby!

love,
Aunt Liz




No comments:

Post a Comment