Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nail Mail!

Hey Eleanor, yesterday I got some awesome nail mail. Let's look...


two boxes...


OMG! One is from Llarowe.com! Gotta open up that one first...


peanuts, ugh...


carefully packaged polishes from Llarowe...


Llarowe packing slip...


bubble wrap cocoons...


they're heeeeeeeere!


my new Hare Polishes, from left to right: Electric Flame, Medusa Luminosa, Party Palace, Afterglow, Return to Nature

Woohoo! New Hare Polish! *does Hare Polish happy dance*

Oh, and what was in the other box? Zoya Wednesday, finally arriving after I won it on ebay a while back. I'd been lemming this polish for soooooo long. Now I've got it. And it's mine.


Zoya Wednesday

So now it begins, which Hare to try first? Ever want to do so many things at the same time that you end up not doing anything? Well you know that's not going to happen here! I can do a quick swatch of all of my new Hare Polishes, one polish per nail, on one hand, and swatch the Zoya on the other. 

And I think I may very well go do that right now.

Later, tater!

love,
Aunt Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment